Fantasy Football League Management Software
By Trevor Owen
Requires Excel 97 or later
My Fantasy Football League Management Software is all you need to run your own fantasy league
for your friends or workmates, or just keep track of your own entries in a newspaper's fantasy
football competition. The program is configurable so that you can set the game up to suit your own
requirements. Here are the key features:
- Up to 100 fantasy football teams can be processed
- Up to 260 different footballers can be included on your player list
- Select your own players and player values
- Decide on your team formation and maximum team value
- Use on your own scoring system or enter scores from the newspaper (or combine the two!)
- Stipulate any duration for the game up to 42 weeks
- Up to 8 transfers can be made per team
- "Teamsheet" feature displays full details on all fantasy teams
- Manager of the Month facility
- League Table can be sorted for Overall scores, Manager of the Month scores and Manager of the
- "Backtracking" feature allows you to go back to any stage in the game and recheck
scores, tables etc.
- Alerts given to invalid team entries
- Output can be printed or pasted into web pages
The program requires Microsoft Excel 97 or later and a sound knowledge of the application.
Free Trial Version
Download the trial version of the fantasy football software. Choose how you want to download the
I would be delighted to receive your comments on the trial version of the program, please drop
me an email.
The full version is 16MB in size and requires the following minimum system specification.
Processor: P300 or equivalent (300MHz)
Memory: 64MB RAM (128MB preferred)
CD ROM DRIVE
Microsoft Excel 97
Note that the full version runs a little slower than the much smaller trial version.
The full version of the program, available on CD, costs £30 or US$55 for a single user
How to Order
The CD must be ordered by post using the order form.
To ask any questions, either before or after purchase, please drop me an